Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

What my blog is basically going to focus on is just talking about/reviewing Music, Concerts, Movies, Videogames, Youtubechannels and other stuff to my interested and of course regular blogposts about various things that are going on in the world right now. 

What I have planned right now to get started on doing is an introduction to one of my favourite genres of Music, namely Brutaldeathmetal. And what better way to start an introduction to a genre than reviewing a couple of classic Albums of the genre.

I understand that this is not for everyone so at the sametime I wanna take a look at some of my favourite Youtube-channels and the ideas/people behind them. I´m sure there are channels people don´t know but will be going to like a lot.

Stay tuned!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen